WTS: My Life for the Next Several Years

WoW, LotRO, all other MMOs, heck all other games….none have reached the time sink which was once part of my life. What was this time sink you ask? It was a small title released in 1998 called Starcraft which took off to be one of the biggest gaming hits in history. Now Blizzard has announced Starcraft 2 after 10 years of milking the proverbial “cash cow.”

Starcraft, as many of you know, is a Real Time Strategy game or RTS based around the battle for the galaxy of three races. The Terran (Humans), Zerg, and Protoss all battled for supremacy in the game that turned into a cult hit in Korea, the US, and other areas across the globe. I myself fell into this world head first.

So, on Friday, with the release of the word that Blizzard is indeed working on Starcraft 2, I decided to check out what all the hype is about and visited the newly release site about the game http://www.starcraft2.com/. So far, in my eyes, the game is definitely living up to the hype, at least visually. With crisp colors, new units, and amazing visual effects it looks to be all of the fun that made SC the game it was and still is.

Due to this news, some friends and I decided to play a couple of games last night. Along with my buddies ferret, Kael, Invictus, Chameleon, and Dark Knight Zero, I plunged into the world I had abandoned long ago. A couple of games turned into a nostalgic gaming journey lasting several hours and many wife complaints. We played The Hunters, we played Killing Fields, and even a couple of games on the Lost Temple. When it comes to Starcraft, I am a purest. No “Big Game Hunters” maps, no money maps, and no “Use Map Settings” games. I play the game as it was originally designed to be played…three races struggling for supremacy.

The final game turned out to be a “Free for All”… every person for themselves. I played as Random and drew the mighty Terran race. This game occurred on the map Killing Fields. This is a huge map and I took advantage of this fact by expanding early and starting to raise a large force of tanks and goliaths. I even let loose of a few nukes…ok more than a few, more like 20. In the end, it was a great game. I loved being able to play a nostalgic favorite of mine with friends. That is what always drew me to this game, the ability to play a competitive game with my friends, whether it is against them or with them. I hope to play some more SC games in the future and cannot contain my excitement of Starcraft 2.

Shout Outs: Great coverage from the blogger community of this significant event in gaming. I never thought SC2 would hit shelved.

 

12 comments:

Anonymous said... May 21, 2007 at 2:23 PM  

Dang it, now I need to go find my starcraft cd and install it, even though I think the last time I tried to install the game the cdkey had expired and I called the support line and they basically told me without a reciept or proof of purchase I would have to buy the game again...hmmm

NewBreed said... May 21, 2007 at 2:24 PM  

Battlechest goes for something like 20 bucks last I checked. Well worth the investment =]

Anonymous said... May 22, 2007 at 7:09 AM  

I like your new layout, thought I went to the wrong page at first, heh

NewBreed said... May 22, 2007 at 9:13 AM  

It was all a matter of finding the right template :) Thank you for the comments

Anonymous said... May 24, 2007 at 6:34 PM  

i've had a blast playing SC the past two weeks. i'm always down for more ;D

Anonymous said... May 30, 2007 at 5:05 PM  

SC and SC:Brood Wars $9.99

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=642254

Anonymous said... March 29, 2009 at 9:13 AM  

Hey guys,it is From http://www.gold2us.com

we are selling multiple cd keys and time cards.
Prices are as follows

New wow CD key - 2000-3000 G
BC CD key - 2000-3000 G
60 day Gamecard - 3500-4500 G
WLK CDKEY - 5000-6000 G

we also bought wow gold by real money.
5-8$/K On US And 4-7$/K On Eu

AIM: gold2us2009

MSN: Service001@gold2us.com


yahoo ID: gold2us2009@yahoo.com

ICQ: 478066993

Verified Paypal 4000+ Reputation and 10K $ On Paypal Waiting For U

gold2us.com is an exchange site designed specifically for game virtual currencies and items trading.if you want to Sell WoW Gold, Sell World Of Warcraft Gold, Sell FFxi Gil, you can choose us. We will give you a suitable price. We buy the gold both on us and eu server. u can also Sell WoW Gold US,Sell WoW Gold EU to us

Anonymous said... December 7, 2009 at 7:03 AM  

Good day !.
might , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to choose a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to join , just click this link http://lafetisu.freehostyou.com/qijuli.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said... December 11, 2009 at 12:15 AM  

Hi !.
You re, I guess , perhaps curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you need
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your choice That`s what you wish in the long run!

I feel good, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a correct companion who uses your funds in a right way - that`s the AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://ivesexyqul.wtcsites.com/jiwinu.html
and go! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said... December 12, 2009 at 5:57 AM  

Good day !.
might , probably very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields .
There is no initial capital needed You may begin to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company incorporates an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

Its head office is in Panama with affiliates around the world.
Do you want to become really rich in short time?
That`s your chance That`s what you desire!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to take up real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct companion who uses your savings in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first deposit was 1 grand only!
It`s easy to start , just click this link http://uvabyvyjo.kogaryu.com/babybery.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to become rich

Anonymous said... December 14, 2009 at 4:05 AM  

Hello !.
You re, I guess , probably very interested to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense earning with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
The company represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with affiliates everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become an affluent person?
That`s your chance That`s what you wish in the long run!

I`m happy and lucky, I began to get real money with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper partner who uses your money in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I make 2G daily, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://berygypyl.lookseekpages.com/fehaqe.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous said... January 26, 2010 at 3:27 PM  

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin earning with a sum that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Post a Comment